Thursday, December 11, 2008

Trails of our Nation

In Reply to "Where is the money coming from...":

Your right Bailout and unemployment are words that are getting thrown around a lot lately and that is not what citizens wants to hear. I'm afraid you may be right about the first bailout starting an unseemly trend. The auto industry has been have trouble these past years and the earlier bailout created the perfect opportunity for them to try to get a huge government bailout. I don't think there should be a limit on the number of car dealerships but I do believe that if the start sinking they should ride it out for good or bad.

Unemployment is an unfortunate situation for any person and it's definitely not a word one wants to use to describe themselves. I would say that the government will probably try to bailout those who fall into unemployment just based on what I've seen so far. As for Obama I hope he takes this nation into a new and successful direction however he might not. The challenges he faces are overwhelming and frankly, although I'm sure he will try his hardest,I believe there is no quick fix for our nation.

No comments: